Keeping GPS Simple
- Fleet Vehicle Tracking & Management
- Trailer & Freight Tracking
- Construction Vehicle Tracking
- Employee Vehicle Tracking
- Personal Vehicle Tracking
- Personal & Business Asset Tracking
- Teenage Driver Tracking
Why Track Your Fleet?
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure”. Nothing is more true than when discussing a business with a commercial fleet. Waste and inefficiencies come in many forms including:
- Excessive idle times
- Poor driver routing
- Gasoline theft
- Personal or unauthorized vehicle use
- Late start to workdays/excessive lunch breaks
- Speeding and unsafe driving practices
- False or exaggerated overtime timesheets
How GPS Tracking Can Help Your Company
Use digital GPS fleet tracking to see where your vehicles are every minute on your PC screen. Get instant alerts on your email or phone. ICU Tracking is the most affordable web-based solution available. Offering a full line of products from self contained battery powered devices to installed units capable of remote door unlocking, starter disable and sensor events.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase ICU Tracking
- Use of dispatch feature to make sure your customers get service promptly.
- Theft prevention by always knowing where your vehicles are.
- Eliminate disputes between your customers and employees.
- Know that your employees are where they are supposed to be.
- Save money on gas by effectively managing routes.
- Most insurance companies provide discounts if a GPS Tracking Device is installed on the vehicle.
- Eliminate side jobs and after hour use of company vehicles.
- Better overall time management.
- Give directions to drivers/employees if they get lost.
- GO GREEN by lowering the impact of your fleet on the environment.
With the Installation of ICU Tracking Devices on Your Fleet
Can your company truly claim to have a “Go Green” initiative? Many companies struggle with how to create a legitimate and impactful program beyond recycling efforts. But now there is a way to significantly add substance to your green program by using a GPS fleet tracking solution. There is no better way to start a green initiative at your company than the use of such a system.
Very seldom does “going green” coincide with “saving money” but that is exactly what happens when you implement a fleet tracking and management system.
According to the Aberdeen Group, “Companies who use MRM (mobile resource management) services have seen a 19.2 percent reduction in miles traveled since using the service. This factor results in less fuel consumption, which represents nearly 98 percent of the carbon dioxide emitted into the environment”. It is extremely important in today’s society that companies recognize ways they can reduce their carbon footprints.
Look at the ways our environment and your company are positively influenced:
- Lower Fuel Consumption
- Reduced Tire Wear and Waste
- Lower Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- Less Paper Maps with Better Dispatching
- Company Saves on Vehicle Costs
- Your Company is Viewed as Environmentally Friendly
- Employees Will Feel Part of a Significant “Go Green” Program