All ICU alarm systems are installed by skilled technicians and custom designed to meet your requirements. We recognize that every customers’ situation, property and needs differ. We visit the premises to evaluate and configure a system specifically for your property. ICU systems help protect against unauthorized entry as well as ensure your safety in life threatening events (i.e. fire, flood, carbon monoxide poisoning).
Protect the people and things you value most by using security professionals who monitor your home or business 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Basic monthly monitoring includes:
- All security zones
- Keypad activated – panics, fire, police, medical
- Keypad activated silent duress
- Fire zone when installed
- Troubled conditions such as a low battery or AC loss
- No phone line needed. Wireless modules serve as the primary communication devices
Advanced Interactive Monitoring Options
- Basic Monitoring Plus Advanced Interactive Monitoring
- Online User Code Management
- Remote System Arming/Disarming via Web & PDA
- E-mail & Text Alert Settings for Arming/Disarming, Alarms, Events
- Automated System Arming Schedules
- Access to 60-Day Searchable Event Activity History
Alarm Installation & Monitoring:
Wireless GSM Technology
Always-on communication works wirelessly through an advanced GSM network to maintain a dedicated and more secure connection than traditional landlines. That way, when trouble strikes, the security system can send a signal to the central monitoring station faster and more efficiently for an immediate emergency response.
Free Mobile Apps
As our customer you can use almost any smartphone or other web-enabled cell phone as a powerful and convenient remote control for your security system. Stay in the know by logging on through your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or other mobile device to check your system status, see recent events and send system commands.
Remote Access & Control
With intuitive technology and dynamic interfaces, the mobile apps are an easy way for you to control your security system and get a remarkable window into what’s going on at your home or business.
In addition to reporting alarms to the central station for emergency response, you can sign up for customized e-mail and text message alerts about the activity that is important to you. You can specify time frames and days of the week when each notification should be active so you get exactly the information you want, when you want.